U.S. DEATH REGIME
- Kremlin Casts Doubts on NYT Report on Russia's 'Hidden' COVID-19 Death Toll
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov on Monday declined to comment on The New York Times’ recent piece about Russia's allegedly concealed COVID-19 death toll, saying he was not aware of the criteria based on which the newspaper made such assumptions.
- Barcelona Chief Shares Thoughts on Messi's Future After Defeat to Real Madrid
Just few months before Lionel Messi’s contract with his career-long Barcelona club expires, his fans are shivering in doubt – has the legendary Argentinian made up his mind yet about his future?
- Telegram Reportedly Plans to Launch IPO in 2 Years, Shares Estimated at About $50Bln
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Messaging app Telegram has started preparations for an initial public offering (IPO), which can be launched within two years, Russia's Vedomosti newspaper reported on Monday, citing sources.
- 'We Can’t Only Rely on Vaccine Against Variants, People Must Be Vigilant': Indian COVID Expert Says
India reported more than 160,000 COVID infections on Sunday, the highest globally, as it overtook Brazil to become the second-worst hit country in the pandemic.
- Natanz Attack Reportedly Planned ‘Long Before’ Vienna Talks on Iran’s Nuclear Programme
Iran’s main uranium enrichment facility was hit in what officials have characterized as an “act of nuclear terrorism” on Sunday. Israeli and US media have since suggested that the nuclear incident was the result of a “classified Israeli operation.”
- Watch Tip Truck Topple Over While Unloading Crushed Stone
Looks like the driver will have to grAvel to his boss after messing up big time – he got caught between a rock and a hard place. Ouch.
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly ‘Threw Shirt’, ‘Punched Wall’ After Failing to Score for Juventus
A frustrating season for Juventus and the Italian club’s forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, has seen them knocked out of the Champions League in early March and facing a loss of the Serie A title, with the Portugese superstar’s future with Vecchia Signora ("the Old Lady"), in doubt after his contract expires in June 2022.
- EU Commission Expects Astrazeneca to Clarify Outstanding Issues on Supply Shortfalls
Pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca started its vaccine delivery to the European Union in February and aims to deliver 100 million doses in the first half of 2021.
- Terrorists Misusing Mosques for Attacks in Jammu and Kashmir, Says Top Indian Cop
According to data provided by Jammu and Kashmir police, a total of 221 terrorists, including more than 40 top commanders heading Pakistan-based terror outfits, were killed in more than 100 encounters with India's joint teams of security forces in 2020.
- South Korea Denies Reports of Invitation by US to Join Quad Security Dialogue
SEOUL (Sputnik) - The United States has not tried to recruit South Korea into the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (Quad), which also includes Australia, Japan and India, the press service of the South Korean Presidency said on Monday.
- Mother Of Man Murdered By Freed Terrorist Says 'His Death Was A Tragedy But His Life Was A Triumph'
On 29 November 2019 two people were stabbed to death and three were injured when a convicted terrorist ran amok in central London. Usman Khan was attending a prisoner rehabilitation workshop near London Bridge.
- Indian Government Approved Russia's Sputnik V Vaccine Against COVID-19, Health Ministry Says
NEW DELHI (Sputnik) - The Indian government's expert panel has approved Russia's Sputnik V vaccine against the coronavirus, it will be rolled out in India by the Dr. Reddy's pharmaceutical company, the Indian Ministry of Health told Sputnik on Monday.
- As COVID Cases Surge, Indian Hospitals Are Swamped With Queries and Test Results Backlog
India has reported 168,912 COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours, overtaking Brazil to become the second-most affected country globally. The overall count reached 13.5 million, surpassing the South American nation's 13.4 million cases.
- Sold That! Watch Logan Paul Going Down in a Splendid Stunner from Kevin Owens
WWE’s annual Wrestlemania has seen some unexpected wins and losses this year – and some of those who took a fall were not even the ones competing.
- Northern Ireland; Violet Gibson; Mussolini; Jordan; All About COVID-19
Join George Galloway for the Mother of All Talk Shows - this week we talk about the violent protest in Northern Ireland, Violet Gibson (the Irish woman who tried to shoot Mussolini), the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and all about Covid-19 and vaccines.
- Lebanon Expands Its Claim Amid Maritime Boundary Dispute With Israel
The two countries began maritime boundary talks mediated by Washington in October, but the negotiations stalled a month later amid an impasse caused by conflicting claims. The areas under dispute are known to be rich in hydrocarbon resources.
- Iran Nuclear Deal Talks Complex But Constructive Amid Tehran's Challenging Rhetoric, Maas Says
BERLIN, April 12 (Sputnik) - German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said on Monday that the signals sent by Iran on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) were not a positive contribution to the process of Tehran returning to compliance with the nuclear deal.
- TikToker Accuses Jake Paul of Sexual Assault
Notorious YouTuber and boxer Jake Paul has just found himself in the middle of a fresh controversy days before he is to face MMA fighter Ben Askren.
- Zelensky Has Not Recently Requested Talks With Putin, Kremlin Says
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has not requested negotiations with Russian President Vladimir Putin in the past few days, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday, commenting on media reports that Zelensky had asked Putin to discuss the escalation in Donbass.
- Netizens Gush Over Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas on BAFTA Red Carpet
Actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas and her pop star husband Nick Jonas wowed onlookers and the internet as they lit up the red carpet at the 74th British Academy of Films and Television Arts (BAFTA) awards held on Sunday at the Royal Albert Hall in London.