The Matrix (1999)
U.S. DEATH REGIME
- Biden's Glass House
As the saying goes, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. According to netizens, US President Joe Biden did not adhere to this proverb during his Wednesday remarks on Russia following his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Brussels, Belgium.
- San Francisco man arrested for allegedly stabbing 94-year-old Asian woman had been released by judge 9 days earlier
The suspect in an unprovoked stabbing of a 94-year-old woman in San Francisco had been released by a judge nine days earlier despite his fifth burglary arrest since 2020, leading to renewed criticism of woke criminal justice. Read Full Article at RT.com
- US House Repeals 2002 Authorization for Use of Military Force in Iraq
When US President Joe Biden ordered an airstrike against a depot in Syria allegedly used by Iraqi militias in February, he claimed the action was ordered in self-defense, not under a War on Terror-era law, as has been used for similar past airstrikes.
- France Shows Interest in Development of Northern Sea Route, Russian Official Says
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - France no longer objects to the development of the North Sea Route, but to make the project more attractive to international partners, Russia should make sure it is environmentally friendly, Nikolai Korchunov, the ambassador-at-large of the Russian Foreign Ministry and a senior official of the Arctic Council, said on Thursday.
- Conservatives pounce on Pelosi after she dodges question about whether 15-week-old unborn child is a ‘human being’
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-California) is facing criticism after not directly answering a yes-or-no question on whether an “unborn baby at 15 weeks is a human being.” Read Full Article at RT.com
- ‘Every Avenue Possible’: NRCC Says It Will Be Accepting Cryptocurrency Donations
Some big businesses have already invested huge sums into digital currencies, acquiring cryptocurrency assets, and the tendency seems to be spreading across political actors too. Meanwhile, financial regulatory authorities have been stressing their concern about the lack of transparency of transactions made in crypto.
- IDF: Red Alert Sirens Sounding in Southern Israel
Earlier in the day, the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) said it conducted airstrikes against Hamas military targets in the Gaza Strip, stating that the airstrikes were a response to launches of "arson balloons" from Gaza into Israel.
- Ted Cruz Hopes 'Charming' Matthew McConaughey Does Not Run For Texas Governor
Last month, famed Hollywood actor and producer Matthew McConaughey teased that a possible campaign for Texas governorship is a "true consideration." It is unclear what party the Oscar-winning actor would run under, as he has previously described himself as "aggressively centrist."
- Argument over guns, 2nd Amendment and militias prompts Democratic congressman to claim US 'won every major battle' in Vietnam
Democrat Rep. Ted Lieu has adopted the strangest narrative in a bid to attack pro-gun conservatives: that the US actually won in Vietnam, and that it’s unpatriotic to say the enemy fought off the US military with cheap rifles. Read Full Article at RT.com
- How Russia’s Sputnik V Invented the 'Vaccine Cocktail' Method That Everyone is Buzzing About
In 2020 the makers of the Russian Sputnik V jab introduced a new approach to anti-COVID immunization by mixing vaccines. This year the method has once again proven to be successful by researchers who used other jabs.
- Swiss Police Reportedly Evacuate Train in Daeniken City Due to 'Situation That Could Pose Threat'
Daeniken is a municipality in the Swiss canton of Solothurn, located in the northern part of the country. The train, which was reportedly evacuated, had been traveling between Olten SO and Aarau AG.
- St. Louis couple charged over confronting Black Lives Matter protesters plead guilty, forfeit guns
Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the St. Louis, Missouri couple filmed brandishing a rifle and a handgun at angry protesters that broke into their gated community last June, have agreed to pay fines and forfeit their weapons. Read Full Article at RT.com
- Indonesia Inks Deal for Eight Italian Frigates as Defense Ministry Mulls $125B Modernization Push
Two months after losing an aging submarine with all hands, Indonesia is looking to drop serious cash in order to modernize its military, buying up new warships and aircraft. Meanwhile, regional nations are meeting to try and defuse tensions in the South China Sea.
- Biden Signs 'Juneteenth National Independence Day Act' Into Law, Establishing June 19 as Holiday
While the White House is just now recognizing Juneteenth as a national holiday, June 19 has historically been observed nationwide as a day to commemorate the emancipation of African American victims of chattel slavery in the United States.
- US Congressman attends Zoom hearing in pajamas, showing stomach & boxers to shocked colleagues (VIDEO)
Rep. Donald Payne Jr. (D-New Jersey) shocked some fellow lawmakers – and later social media users – after he attended a Zoom hearing seemingly in his pajamas and at one point even exposing his stomach to the camera. Read Full Article at RT.com
- How the mighty have fallen? Ghislaine Maxwell wins whopping $13.70 in legal fees & a break from RAT FECES after accuser drops suit
Alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell may still be in what she describes as a filthy jail fit for Hannibal Lecter while she awaits trial, but the British socialite has won a very small victory – receiving $13.70 in court costs. Read Full Article at RT.com
- Video: IDF Conducts Airstrikes Targeting Hamas' 'Military Compounds', 'Rocket Launch Site' in Gaza
Earlier in the week, the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) stated that they had conducted airstrikes in the southern part of Gaza city in response to the launching of incendiary balloons into Israeli territory.
- Dems View US Capitol Riot as 'Insurrection,’ Republicans Favor 'Legitimate Protest', Poll Says
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - Nearly three-fourths of US adults agree that the deadly January 6 storming of the Capitol should be classified as a riot, but a huge partisan gap exists on whether it reached the level of insurrection, a Monmouth University Poll revealed on Thursday.
- Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Wimbledon
Earlier, Japanese tennis star Naomi Osaka, 23, announced that she would exit the French Open tournament, citing "bouts of depression" she has suffered since 2018.
- Poland to Deploy Portable Anti-Tank Systems Bought From US in Country’s East to ‘Deter Aggressor’
Warsaw signed a contract with the US on the purchase of dozens of FGM-148F Javelin anti-tank systems in mid-2020. The country expects to receive 60 launchers and 180 missiles along with a training and logistics support package by the end of the current year.