OVERVIEW: THE DEATH REGIME
- Elon Musk Warns Twitter Users About Big Dip in Followerson December 1, 2022 at 11:20 am
Since acquiring Twitter in a $44 billion deal in late October, the billionaire has brought a slew of changes to the social media giant.
- Russian Scientists Learn to Double Cyclic Strength of Titanium Alloyson December 1, 2022 at 11:18 am
MOSCOW (Sputnik) – According to scientists at Volgograd State Technical University (VolgSTU), the developed technology will increase the strength of titanium alloys by 40 percent and double their service life.
- Topsy-Turvy: Yellen Now Claims Musk's Twitter Deal Should Be Investigatedon December 1, 2022 at 11:09 am
Last month, Janet Yellen said that there is “no basis” for launching an investigation of Elon Musk's acquisition of Twitter. In October, the world's richest man bought the company for $44 billion.
- Scientists Find Out How Kids Become Victims of Cyber Groomingon December 1, 2022 at 10:51 am
Researchers from the V.P. Serbsky State Scientific Center for Social and Forensic Psychiatry and the Moscow State University of Psychology and Education (MSUPE) have conducted a large-scale study of the psychological mechanisms of cyber grooming, sexualized violence against children on the Internet.
- ‘Great Joy’: Central African Republic Celebrates National Dayon December 1, 2022 at 10:39 am
The Central African Republic officially became independent on August 13, 1960. But for many of CAR's citizens, including Oscar Ngadangoua, December 1, 1958, the day of the proclamation of the Republic, is the date that embodies independence. "It is a glorious date that inspires pride in having a country of our own," the man stressed.