Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/globalwarning.me/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feedzy-rss-feeds/includes/abstract/feedzy-rss-feeds-admin-abstract.php on line 435
OVERVIEW: THE DEATH REGIME
- PartyGate' Probe 'Has Pics of BoJo Next to Wine Bottles' at Lockdown-Breaching Basheson January 26, 2022 at 5:49 am
After Metropolitan Police Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick revealed in a news briefing on Tuesday that the force was investigating "a number of events" at Downing Street for potential breaches of COVID-19 regulations, Boris Johnson told the Commons yesterday that he welcomed the probe that would "help draw a line under matters".
- Stored Blood Samples Reveal COVID-19 May Have Reached Norway As Early as 2019on January 26, 2022 at 5:25 am
According to Norwegian researchers, the “very surprising” findings from the same time the disease was officially discovered in China “change the history of the corona pandemic both in Norway and in the entire world”.
- French Politician: Puzzled by US Warmongering, France & Germany Trying to Avoid EU Militarisationon January 26, 2022 at 5:00 am
Political advisers from Russia, France, Germany, and Ukraine are expected to hold security talks in Paris on Wednesday. France and Germany aren't interested in dancing to the US, the UK, and NATO's tune – for good reason – says French politician and journalist Karel Vereycken.
- German Chancellor Expects Russia to Make Steps to De-escalate Situation Around Ukraineon January 26, 2022 at 4:11 am
BERLIN (Sputnik) - German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said he expects Russia to make steps to de-escalate the situation around Ukraine amid the latest spike in regional tensions.
- New Type of Massive Black Holes, Searched for Years, Found in Neighboring Galaxyon January 26, 2022 at 4:02 am
Astrophysicists have long tried to find an intermediate-mass black hole (IMBH), a the long-awaited "missing link" between supermassive black holes many millions of times heavier than the Sun and stellar-mass ones that form after a massive star’s collapse. Their very existence was called into question and hotly discussed in the scientific community.