OVERVIEW: THE DEATH REGIME
- Speedy Second Wave of Coronavirus Grips India's Supreme Court as 50% of Staff Infected, Reports Sayon April 12, 2021 at 7:08 am
In a record-breaking high, India reported a total of 168,912 COVID-19 cases over the past 24 hours along with 904 deaths. According to the Health Ministry, the country is not only the second-worst hit nation in the world, with a total of 13,527,717 cases, but is also the world’s fourth-worst hit country in terms of active cases.
- ‘Are we at war?’ Police fire tear gas and flashbangs amid BLM protests in Minnesota (VIDEOS)by RT on April 12, 2021 at 7:04 am
Police launched volleys of tear gas and used stun grenades to disperse protesters in the city of Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, where people were outraged by the shooting of a black man during an attempted arrest. Read Full Article at RT.com
- 'No Good Would Come of it': Prince Philip Reportedly Believed the Sussexes' Interview Was 'Madness'on April 12, 2021 at 7:00 am
Oprah Winfrey's bombshell interview with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex has left the royal family “reeling”, insiders suggested shortly after the scandalous interview went on air worldwide. Officially, Buckingham Palace said in a statement that they were “saddened” by claims raised by Prince Harry and Meghan, especially those regarding race.
- Moscow Says There is No Need to Overreact to JCPOA Negotiations, Including Sanction Lifton April 12, 2021 at 6:46 am
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - There is no need to overreact to negotiations on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), including the potential lifting of Washington's sanctions on Iran, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov told Sputnik on Monday ahead of the second round of consultations.
- Peru to Hold Second Round of Presidential Elections in Summeron April 12, 2021 at 6:35 am
LIMA (Sputnik) - Peru is set to hold a presidential election runoff in June as none of the candidates managed to get a minimum of half plus one of the votes required for victory in the first round, president of the National Jury of Elections, Jorge Salas, said.